BE ONE OF THE FIRST
TO GET YOUR HANDS ON RAZER EDGE
The Ultimate Android Gaming Handheld
Razer Edge is custom-built to be the ultimate Android gaming handheld. The exclusive Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 provides unbeatable performance, the 144Hz AMOLED display offers incredible clarity at high speeds, and Kishi V2 Pro is a console quality controller for compatible Android games and Xbox Game Pass.
This developer preview is open to Professional Game Developers and Hardcore Mobile Gaming Enthusiasts willing to put the device through its paces and give us feedback.
SIGN UP FOR THE DEVELOPER PREVIEW
UPDATE PREVIOUS SUBMISSIONS
If you need to make any changes to previous submissions, please fill up the form below and provide us with the details.
RAZER EDGE DEVELOPER PREVIEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UPON SUBMISSION FOR THE RAZER EDGE DEVELOPER PREVIEW, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT PROVIDE A SUBMISSION.
1. Eligibility: All individuals who sign up must be aged 18 or older at the time of entry. The Razer Edge Developer Preview (the “Preview”) is open to the United States and legal residents of the United States only. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Razer, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Preview. Individuals who are working with or for or are members of the press are eligible for submission. The Preview is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Terms and Conditions (“Terms”): By submission for the Preview, you agree to comply with and abide by these Terms and the decisions of Razer, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept Razer's decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Preview.
3. Entry Period: Submissions for the Preview will be accepted beginning on October 15th, 2022 at 12:00AM PDT and ends at on December 31st, 2022 at 11:59PM PDT (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
4. How to Enter: Submissions for the Preview must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided below and clicking “SUBMIT”. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the Preview, as specified, to be eligible. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Terms may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Razer. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Terms of the Preview, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Razer.
5. Selected Applicant: One applicant will be selected by Razer at its sole discretion to participate in the Preview. The selected applicant who will participate in the Preview will receive one (1) Razer Edge, the model and exact unit of which shall be determined by Razer, for test, evaluation, and feedback purposes upon the signature of a Non-Disclosure Agreement with Razer. The Razer Edge is non-transferable and the selected individual may not resell or otherwise redistribute the Razer Edge. Acceptance of the Razer Edge
constitutes permission for Razer to use the selected applicant’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Notification: The selected applicant will be notified within 7 days after the end of the Entry Period. Razer shall have no liability for the selected applicant’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a selected applicant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected applicant cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to timely return a completed and executed Non-Disclosure Agreement with Razer as required, an alternate applicant will be selected. Receipt of the Razer Edge offered with the Preview by the selected applicant is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
8. Limitation of Liability: By submission for the Preview, you agree to release and hold harmless Razer and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Preview and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Razer Edge or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of submission for the Preview; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Preview or the processing of submissions; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; and (vi) printing errors.
9. Disputes: The Preview is governed by the laws of the State of California, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in submission for the Preview, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the processing of submissions for the Preview, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Orange or Los Angeles Counties in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable
attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses. You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.